Unfortunately, at this time we are no longer accepting or booking any sessions. We apologize for this and are so appreciative that you have come to our site. Best of luck in your photography search!
We are a husband and wife photography duo who are passionate about telling peoples unique stories, travelling, and helping others. We have a photojournalistic approach to photography. We love creating unique, beautiful, and creative portraits but we also believe that some of the best pictures are not planned or styled, they just happen in the moment. We are all about the little moments - the look between you and your partner, the squeeze your mom gives you before you walk down the aisle, the joy you experience seeing friends and family you have not seen in what feels like ages. We like to blend our creative portraits with a photojournalism approach to ensure that you receive beautiful, real, and unique images - images that tell your story!
- Chocolate oranges are my kryptonite
- Travel Junkie
- I ABSOLUTELY LOVE FLOWERS
- Cooking relaxes me.
- I adore music from the 1930's & 1950's era
- Sunsets are one of my favourite things in the entire universe
- I enjoy simplicity / the smaller things in life
- I'm infatuated with symmetry and balance
- Banana Bread is the actual key to my heart
- Black & White photos are my favourite style of photos
- I love meeting new people.
- Craft beer lover & (self-proclaimed) wine connoisseur. Also, did I mention I LOVE food?
- I hate having my own photo taken.
_ EVERYTHING excites me. And I mean everything. I love life and I can't help but be extra exuberant about literally everything.
- Laughing is one of my favorite activities.
- Horses are my first love. The smell of horses or the barn will forever remind me of "home".
- I have always loved stories and the power that they have to bring you to "that" place, whatever, wherever that place is. Photography is my outlet to create, share, and tell stories with people and bring them to "that" place.
- Giving back to others is something that I practice on a daily basis. The ripple effect is a real thing.
- The power of love will never stop surprising me.
Thank you so much for your interest in booking with us. Unfortunately, we are no longer accepting sessions of any kind at this time. Thank you for your understanding.